Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Service for Alteration, Laundry & Drycleaning
- We exercise utmost care in processing articles that are entrusted to us and processing each article using method that is best suited to the fabric nature construction and condition.
- We cannot assume responsibilities for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials that are not visibly apparent prior to processing. This applies particularly, but not exclusively to suedes, leathers, silks, satins, double-face fabrics, vinyls, polyurethanes
- We cannot assume responsibilities for colour loss, shrinkage, or damaged due to weak and tender fabrics that is beyond our care methods.
- We will begin to perform the services only upon receiving full payment from the Customer. Payment for our alteration, laundry and drycleaning services shall be made in full in advance, on the date of drop off of the order.
- Any ornaments or special buttons must be removed by the customers before sending for cleaning. Responsibility is disclaimed for trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, belts, shoulder pads and sequins etc.
- Alteration provided are based on the measurements provided at the time of the Customer’s first fitting. Any changes in Customer’s measurements after the first fitting which cause additional or difference Service(s) to be performed will be subjected to additional charges.
- For alteration services, a tolerance of 2cm shall be applied to the pattern measurements that relate to the manual measurements. Cut out fabric will be recycled unless customers specifically request otherwise.
- In the event of loss by fire, any other loss or damage to the article due to negligence for which we may accept liability, without prejudice such liability shall not exceed (10) times the rates charged for processing the article. For claims, the original receipt must be presented and such claims shall be deemed not exceeding S$150.00 or whichever is lowest, unless the value of the article is declared in writing on the receipt.
- Any article which the value declared by the customer, exceeds S$150.00. The rate charged for cleaning the article will be ten percent 10% of the declared value, otherwise normal rates apply.
- The article, whether partially or completely damaged, must be retained by us upon full settlement of claim unless otherwise agreed by Presto Drycleaners Pte Ltd.
- All articles must be claimed within two (2) weeks from the deposit date of the receipt. All unclaimed articles will be disposed off after the expiry date unless otherwise specified at the time of depositing the articles for processing.
- Please check number of articles indicated, other Presto Drycleaners Pte Ltd count must be accepted as correct. In case of discrepancy in count, and if you are not available to verify, our count must be accepted as correct.
- All articles must be inspected and customer’s dissatisfaction, if any, shall be made known at the time of collection, Presto Drycleaners Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for subsequent complaints.
- For home delivery services, please allow 4 working days from the ready date indicated on the tax invoice/contract with proper delivery address and contact number, otherwise, articles should be personally collected from the respective outlets.